Wednesday, April 1, 2009













""Xara and Rebecca""











Short update! lastest to oldest.


photoshoot again!!


This is very funny! Mr toba helps me to do up my hair while taking pictures,

Cause my hair cannot make it. Hahaha


My sister is the makeup artist for that day. smiles*



















hahaha. i dunneo how to pose!!














A trip to Malacca!! to zhi ling Birthday. I swear it's so grand that it looks like a wedding!! haha




Thanks for inviting us!!




Meet new friends, jiang chen, wan xian, may yee, may wing!! =)




Special Thanks to: zhi ling for eveything, the food, the hotel and everything




Special Thanks to: May yee for being a nice friend and a "tour guide"
Proudly Present you malacca!!! welcome to Malacca!!!!

May yee, Me, sister







Went to have dinner with desiree (i cant grab her pictures!!!)










No comments: