Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holiday period

Hello Friends!!!
Just a little update of my life right now.
I've been really busy and dead tired lately.
Dont really have the time to update but now i do! cause i'm always stuck in my shop.
HAHAHA.

Anyway,
I just graduated from nyp
and i open a shop in Bugis Village level 2.
So people! please support me! join the grilledpoatosssS family! AH~ha

The reason why i open my shop is because for experience and i thought that i should do something considerably "meaningful" to me during my holidays.

My friends, catherine also just open a online shop "http://barecheeks.livejournal.com/"
So do support them by joining their mailinglist! =)

Random...........
Waiting for the acceptance from UNISIM. And it's driving me crazy. hahah. My super lousy GPA.


Mel and bel just gotten a job, windy indo, shunting working in page one. hahaha
suppose to meet them this sat!! ah.. but i cant make it. i am so sorry darlingSss! i haven got to hire any one to work for me yet. =(
i really hope that school starts earlier. so i have something productive to do. =)


Some pictures of my shop during renovation.

1) Deciding for the shop





2) Color and layout planing
3) stress about the contraint of space?
4) Planing Planing and MORE PLANING! (I have Panda Eyes by then!)
Finally!!! semi-completed! =)

No comments: