Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey Everyone! Happy chinese new year!
It's a happy period of the year as all of us get to recieve many ang bao'ssss! (My fav Pastime)
And due to the many munching and eating of tibits, i have three extra pimple on my head!


Recently, graham called and i realise that graham and nathan are in the same army driving course.
I was shocked but happy. Because all three of us have not been contacting for a long time and we get to hang out together again!! huraay! =) I do miss nathan and graham!!!!

The yearly routine: Day 1 (visit my coursin house)



I Love my sister. Plenty Full of love. And i know she love me too though she dont say it out loud.
hahaha.


Anyway, this is my coursin wanyi! Thanks for supporting me when i'm in nus! and xintian too!
Photobucket

This is her younger sister wantian. =)
Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

I find this picture can candid. But it is not! hahaha. i ask them to pause, whatever they are doing! hahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: